- The Nikulin Circus Hall is designed so that viewers have unobstructed visibility regardless of their location.
- The best places are in front of the orchestra. From here, you can see the whole scene and the artists entering the arena. Ticket prices here range from 4,500 to 6,500 rubles.
- The cheapest tickets are on the right and left sides of the entrance - from 2500 to 3000 rubles. Once again, the design of the auditorium offers a view of rather good quality everywhere, even at these locations.
- If you want to take a closer look at the artists, the animals or expect to be chosen by the clowns to take part in the show, do not hesitate to select the first rows.
- For those who are interested in seeing the tightrope walkers and acrobatics, the upper rows and the amphitheatre are the best choices.